“A Month of Thankfulness” Devotional Series (Day 14)
SIH’s Think On These Things: 1 Tim 3:14-15
19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
In contrast to the works of our sinful, fallen, fleshly nature, the Lord has abundantly blessed us with the natural…
View original post 406 more words